Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Have You Met A Clairvoyant? Chatting with Christine Agro - 50 Ways to Live Life Consciously





Welcome to BK Walker Books Etc. I'm so happy you could join me today.


BK: Please tell us a little about yourself...
Hi BK! And thanks for interviewing me.
I just wrote a blog post about how we define ourselves, so I find this question interesting. In terms of what I do, I am a clairvoyant, a metaphysical expert, a naturopath, a Master Herbalist and a teacher. In terms of my relationships I’m a Mom, a wife, a daughter and a friend. In terms of how I want to live in the world, I want to be compassionate, helpful, funny and enjoyable to be around.


BK: Please tell us a little about your book....
50 Ways to Live Life Consciously:8 Tools And 42 Concepts To Help You Wake Up And Live is guide book for people who may be searching for something more, or trying to understand their lives. It offers insight and information that might just have you look at your life and how you live it in a completely different and empowering way.


BK: What inspired you to pen this particular novel?
I’ve been working with this information personally since 1999 and sharing it with clients and students for 10 years. When it resonates with someone, it is amazing to see how their life changes. I say ‘if it resonates’ because there are times when it doesn’t, and that’s ok. We are all on different paths, and for some, this just isn’t their path. What I do like about the book is that even if it isn’t your path, in making that conscious choice that the book isn’t for you, you’re actually waking-up. 


BK: When did you first consider yourself a writer?
I have always consider myself a teacher who uses writing as a way to reach people, so I’ve never thought of myself as a writer, until recently, that is. It wasn’t the publishing of this book either that flipped the switch for me, it is this daily blog I was asked to write for BeliefNet – Life As A Conscious Mom. I am really getting into the process of writing and telling stories and I think I am just now considering myself to be a writer.


BK: Do you ever run into writer's block, and if so, what do you do to get past it?
I do run into writer’s block and it usually happens when I’m not in alignment with my Spirit. My writing flows from what I have to share. If I get stuck, it’s because I’ve gotten off track. Getting stuck is always an indication that I need to examine what I’m working on, or more likely, the reasons I’m working it.


BK: What is your writing process like? Do you have any quirks, or must-haves to write?
I usually meditate before I start to write and I use my process of being in alignment while I am writing. As I said, if I’m not alignment, the flow of information tends to come to halt.


BK: Where do you hope your books/writing will be in the future?
I have several books in almost-states of completion that I would love to get out into the world. They range from insight into our relationships to information about the spiritual evolution of dogs. I’d also really love to have my books reach around the world. So far, I know there are a few books in India and China, but to help create change around the world would be wonderful.


BK: What do you hope readers will take away from your books?
I hope people find ‘aha’ moments that change, for the better, how they live their lives. As a whole we tend to live with such struggle and challenge in our lives and that can all change if the information I share resonates. 


BK: What is one piece of advice you received that you carry with you in your writing?
Proof, proof and proof again. 


BK: What is one piece of advice you would give to new and aspiring writers?
To write what you know, when you do there is a natural authenticity to it that people will see and respond to.


BK: Are you currently working on any new projects? What can we expect from you in the future?
I’m working on a few things, but I have no idea what will emerge. Although now that 50 Ways is ‘out there’, it seems more likely that I will publish more books. I love the process. I have two books for parents that are almost complete: Seen and Heard: An Inspiring Guide to Conscious Parenting and The Conscious Mom’s Guide to Natural Healing and First Aid for Kids. Then I have two other books that seem like they are companions or follow-ups to 50 Ways and those are The Shift and The Flow. I also have a book completely finished and just waiting for the right time called I Am Woman, Fully Empowered. It’s a really powerful book for women. It’s based on all my own information – as are the rest of my books and it has some amazing insights into our spiritual role as women, our spiritual agreements, how things are shifting and what opportunities stand before us, if we choose to take them. So we will see. I’m also blogging daily, as I mentioned, at BeliefNet under Life As A Conscious Mom. I’m really enjoying the opportunity to share different stories, experiences and insights about being a conscious mom. 


BK: Where can readers find you?
I have a membership site at www.theconsciouslivingguide.com which is designed to help people live life consciously and make connections with like-minded people. I can also be found at https://www.facebook.com/TheConsciousLivingGuide and on twitter @christineagro. 


Thank you so much for taking time to chat with me today. It's been a pleasure having you and I wish you much success in the future.

Christine Agro is an internationally recognized Clairvoyant, Inspirational Teacher, Metaphysical Expert and author of 50 Ways To Live Life Consciously. (Haldi Press March 2012)
Using her unique approach that combines her clairvoyance and her degree in Naturopathy, Christine offers a truly holistic overview of health, wellness, well-being and our Spiritual journey. Praised by grateful women, parents, and celebrity clients across the globe for her intuitive and extraordinary gifts as a healer, she has been hailed as “magical”, “transformational” and “inspiring.”
Christine has been featured in The New York Times, and dubbed 'a gift to moms' by Real Savvy Moms an award winning website for the former PBS syndicated TV show. She has been interviewed on radio shows around the world, quoted in health and consumer magazines and e-zines nationwide. She has written for Gaiam Life, and contributed to Messages From Spirit by Colette Baron-Reid (Hay House 2008).
Christine is the author of 50 Ways to Live Life Consciously, creator of the Conscious Living Wisdom Cards and the founder and leader of the membership site The Conscious Living Guide (www.theconsciouslivingguide.com). Through The Conscious Living Guide Christine provides a place for like-minded people to connect and offers on-going support to those wishing to live life consciously. Members can participate in weekly meditations, mini-audio courses and a monthly on-line Q&A session.

Publisher: Haldi Press
Release Date: Mar 3, 2012 (Kindle), Paperback March 30, 2012
Genre Non-Fiction Spiritual / Self Help


Does life seem complicated? Are you always trying to get to the next ‘something’? Are your relationships confusing and overwhelming? Christine Agro, Clairvoyant and Metaphysical Expert, shares her unique insight that will help you create a graceful, ease and flowing life. Christine’s information is so simple yet so powerful that you may actually feel yourself shifting as you read. With insight into the how, why and what-for of life, Christine helps you get off the mental and emotional wheels and helps you get your ego in check creating a natural balance with the one aspect of yourself that really does have all the answers, your Spirit. 50 Ways to Live Life Consciously is a treasure box that answers the question “why are we here” and offers 8 tools and 42 concepts to help you make the shift into conscious living.

Teaser:
In 50 Ways To Live Life Consciously, Metaphysical Expert Christine Agro offers the simplest, yet most life-changing answer to the question “Why Are We Here?”

Excerpt 1

When we live unconsciously our life drives us. We find ourselves in places and experiencing things without knowing how or why we got to where we are. Instead of consciously choosing the how, the why and in what we experience life, it is our life that pulls us along. With conscious living we recognize that our life experiences hold the keys to what our life lessons are all about. With that we can make conscious choices about how our own life unfolds and each choice leads us further down our path of Spiritual evolution.
Our Spiritual evolution is why we are here in the first place: to learn, heal and grow as Spiritual beings. We have been taught that we are merely our physical bodies, that we are merely human beings and that our lives are all about what we do. But there is so much more to who we are and who we can be and so much more to living our lives.



Next Stop:

May 31 - Guest Blogging at Wise Words


0 comments: